The unique design of the mechanism allows the pump operation at very low speed without forced lubrication or cooling requirement, which makes "3C" pumps suitable for applications where a slow plunger motion is required e.g. to suck and pump viscous liquids, hot products or liquids having a low vapour pressure.
- Silent and vibrationless operation due to a correct mass balancing and sizing, the integral crankshaft is supported with roller bearings at both ends; also the crossheads are supported at both ends giving a very precise alignment of the plungers and prolonging the packing life
- Compact and rugged construction that means high performances in limited overall dimensions.
- All pumps can be equipped with differents drives according to the process requirements; the most common transmissions driven by electric motors are: mechanical speed variator, hydraulic speed variators, electric speed variators (frequency variators).
The three cylinders pump head is horizontally arranged, the plungers are single acting, valves and seats can be selected between different executions depending from the handled medium; the low speed of the pumps, gives some interesting advantages such as: reduced wear of the moving parts in general and specifically reduced wear of the plungers, valves and packing. Plungers and packing maintenance is much simplified, in fact, the replacement of such components can be done from the front of the pump head without disconnecting the pump from the piping (except 3C30 models).
Oil and Gas: glycol and methanol well head injection, underground water reinjection into the well condensate crude oil recovery
- Iron, steel and metal industry: in metallurgical plants for descaling.
- Chemical industry: fatty acids pumping, for glicerine production, raw material production for surface-active, stearine production.
- Water Treatment: feeding of factory wastes to the wet oxidation treatment plant, reverse osmosis plants
- Desalination: feeding of the reverse osmosis plants
- Food industry: feeding of fruit puree to the heat exchanger in the pastorization process, concentrate of tomato transfer, homogenizers feeding.