Controlled Volume Pumps_Metering Pumps
Positive return type in different sizes n Internal worm gearbox, oil bath lubricated with low noise emissions n Rotating parts on bearings to minimize power consumption. Each mechanism comes complete with an internal gearbox; pumps with different speeds (strokes/min) can therefore be joined to form multi-head pump units, allowing a greater flexibility when selecting the pumps themselves. Stroke adjustment with high precision can be achieved, both manually and automatically. Electrical and pneumatic servomotors designed are available too. Also an increase of turndown ratio can be achieved by frequency converter varying the speed of the electrical motor.
- Zero leakage; watertight construction for dosing toxic, corrosive
and other hazardous liquids, to which a leakage free solution is
- Protection against external pollutants which could contaminate the
liquid being pumped if using plunger pumps
- Double diaphragm, double protection; if one of the two
diaphragms gets damaged, the protection system immediately
signals the anomaly; the pump is nevertheless permitted to
continue to operate, thereby preventing immediate downtime
- Flexibility of use; the PTFE diaphragms are compatible with a vast
assortment of liquids
- Flow rate modularity; the rated flow rate can be changed by simply
replacing the plunger and the relevant seal cartridge (change of
- Solid suspensions; the diaphragm's proper positioning is ensured
by a mechanical system which does not require the use of
perforated shields on the process side, thereby allowing for liquids
containing solid suspensions to be pumped.
- Construction materials; the parts in the standard configuration in
contact with the liquid are made from AISI 316L stainless steel, PP
and PVDF. Other materials are available upon request.
- Food & Beverages
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas